Printed flyers are an economical way for businesses and organisations to get their message out to their target market.
Flyers are an extension of your identity and designed well, make it easy for people to understand what you are offering - be it a product, service or support information.. They should also have clean images and purposeful content. Let our great print team help you deliver your message!
Don't forget, the quality of the finished printed flyer is as important as the message it contains. People judge the quality of the paper stock, how heavy it is, how the print finish looks, to already have an impression of your organisation before they read the flyer. Give our experienced team a call to get the right result!
Standard sizes are:
- DL (100 x 210mm)
- A5 (148 x 210mm)
- A4 (210 x 297mm
- or whatever size, shape you desire
- Single or double sided
- Paper weight (standard 150 gsm up to card weight 250 - 400 gsm)
- Coated stock (matt, satin or gloss), plain laser stock or speciality stocks (coloured, recycled, etc)
- Offset print (larger volumes or digital (smaller volumes)
- Full colour (CMYK), or added spot finishes, embossing, foil stamping, etc
- Folding options - single, 2-panel, 3-panel gate-fold, 4-panel gate-fold